The very highest possible standard of education
Ofsted is the Office for Standards in Education and it is responsible for ensuring the standards of quality for independent schools, state schools, day care nurseries and childminders in England. Ofsted is responsible for inspecting and regulating the service provided to ensure quality assurance in achieving excellence in the care of children. As Peques Anglo-Spanish Nursery Schools are registered and regulated by Ofsted we are committed to providing children with the very highest possible standard of education. The latest Peques Ofsted report demonstrates our commitment and achievement, some of the comments in the report include:
Please see some points below extracted from our most recent Inspection Report:
- Babies and Children form exceptionally strong bonds and emotional attachments with their key persons, which ensure they gain a positive sense of wellbeing and belonging.
- Babies and Children thoroughly enjoy their time at nursery. They are confident, self-assured, highly motivated and eager to learn.
- Children learn how to prepare their own food from an early age. They learn to eat healthy as staff provide delicious, attractive and nutritious meals which they choose and serve themselves.
- Children’s communication and language are superbly well supported as staff teach them to speak Spanish, English and Mandarin.
- Partnerships with parents and carers are exceedingly strong and they make an extremely important contribution to the provision of effective learning experiences for children.
- Security and Safeguarding children are of paramount importance. The nursery has highly effective strategies in place to ensure that all children are protected from harm.
Please link the reports to the Ofsted website reports for the individual nurseries.
Peques 1 North End Road Ofsted report
Peques 2 Dawes Road Ofsted report